Help Me Maintain OUR Website!!!!!!
1. - At what portion of the V.S.L. is this Great Light opened in the E.A. Degree?
2. - At what portion is the V.S.L. opened in the F.C. Degree?
3. - At what portion is the V.S.L. opened in the M.M. Degree?
4. - What is the correct Geometrical term for what is called an "oblong square"?
5. - Name the Four Cardinal Virtues?
6. - What are the three Theological Virtues?
7. What is referred to as the furniture of the Lodge?
8. - What are referred to as the Ornaments of the Lodge?
9. - What are the immovable jewels of the Lodge?
10. - What are the movable jewels?
11. - On what day of the year is the anniversary of St. John the Baptist observed?
12. - On what day of the year is the anniversary of St. John the Evangelist observed?
13. - Where were the sacred vessels for King Solomon's Temple cast?
14. - Name the five noble orders of architecture?
15. - Name the seven liberal arts and sciences?
16 . - Of what is the sprig of acacia a symbol?
17. - How long did it take to build King Solomon's Temple?
18. - What are the names of the three great pillars which support our Order?
19. - What is the maximum number of candidates upon which a degree can he conferred at one communication in your Jurisdiction?
20 . - Can the Secretary of a lodge resign?
21. - Is a motion to adjourn the meeting of a lodge to a later date in order?
22. - What is the name given to the son of a Mason?
23. - What is the meaning of the term "hele"?
24. - Under your Constitution what officers of a constituent lodge must be elected annually by ballot?
25. - What is the difference between the "Institution" and the "Constitution" or a lodge?
26. - Into how many Districts is your Grand Lodge divided into?
27. - What residential qualifications are required of a candidate for the degrees?
28. - What is the symbolism of the Lamb?
29. - What is the number of brethren required to form a quorum at all lodge communications?
30. What does Anno Inventionis (A.Inv.) mean?
31. - Where and on what date was your Grand Lodge organized?
32. - How many lodges composed the Grand Lodge at the time?
34 - What is the minimum number of Master Masons who can petition for the formation of a new lodge?
35. - What is the Cornucopia?
36. - In what portion of the V.S.L. is to be found the story of the battle between Jephthah of Gilead and the Ephraimites?
37. - How many were slain at that battle on the Jordan river?
38. - At what angle should the compasses be extended when used as a Masonic emblem?
39. - What is the oldest lodge in your Grand Lodge and its location?
40 - According to the Masonic writer Mackey how many Landmarks are there
[What is Freemasonry] [Leadership
Development] [Education] [Masonic
This site is not an official site of any recognized Masonic body in the United
States or elsewhere.
Last modified: March 22, 2014